This page is a collection of tactics and strategies for battle. Enjoy!
A Quick VictoryEdit
If you need to win fast, send in bonus troops. If you don't have any, just apply this strategy.
- Prepare the troops. For this, you will need at least 30 ninjas, 3 commanders, 25 mongols, and 30 samurai.
- Next, pick a village you would like to attack. Keep hitting next until you get one with plenty of resources.
- Send in Ninjas to pick up some resources. Save 5 or 6 to help later.
- Let the Ninjas do as much destruction as possible. Sometimes they will finish the village.
- When/If they die, send in the Mongols and Commamders to smash defenses.
- If the Mongols and Commanders die, sweep through the remaining village in one unstoppable wave of Samurai and a few Ninjas!
It is always satisfying to watch buildings fall. Here's a way to do it.
- For troops, you need as many Ninjas as possible, and a few samurai (6 or 7 is enough). A commander is optional.
- Send in the commander to draw fire from defenses. He is best, because he literally charges straight toward them.
- Use Samurai to take out defenses. The commander will lead them there. Place them near cannons to make way.
- When they die, you are ready. Place your massive swarm of ninjas all at once and watch the village fall!
Way of the Samurai Edit
A perfect strategy for more experienced players!
- You need about 1/3 of your army samurai. 1/6 ninjas and 1/6 mongols for reinforcement, 1/12 healers, and 3/12 essence masters.
- Send in mongols and essence masters first. They will penetrate the defenses.
- When they die, clear a path straight through the village to make way.
- Finally, crush the castle with samurai. Reinforce the mass attack of the samurai with healers to keep them together.