"If you build it, they won't come. Keep our enemies at bay with a stone cold slice of wall!"
A wall is a defensive structure that has very high health points. Use them in groups to defend your base from enemy attackers.
- Tapping on a wall piece selects that wall piece
- Tapping on the same wall piece again selects the small group it's in.
- Tapping on that same group again selects the larger group it's in (when applicable).
- When selected, a section of wall may be rotated 90 degrees (rotate button).
- Two layers of walls next to each other are not useful against Ram units, as they will deal splash damage to both layers.
|Wall Level||HP||Cost (Coins)||Castle Level Required|
|Number of Wall Units||0||25||50||75||100||125||175||225||250||275||300||300|
|Maximum Level of Wall||-||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||10||10||11||12|
|Wall Level||# L1 Rams to destroy||# L2 Rams to destroy||# L3 Rams to destroy||# L4 Rams to destroy||# L5 Rams to destroy||# L6 Rams to destroy||# L7 Rams to destroy|
Note that most high level alliances will have a 10% damage increase on troops and 10% tougher walls (divide by 0.9). Alliances over level 68 get 15% tougher walls (divide by 0.85), which means that you may need additional rams to destroy higher level walls. This chart has been configured to show the decimal point to see how close a margin is required to destroy the walls, since wall health and ram damage can change.
Additionally, the Kami Tree bonuses can give up to 52% more wall health or give rams up to 25% more damage. Max level 12 walls will have 22287 Health, and 3 max rams with 10% alliance damage perk will do 22687, barely enough to break through in 3 rams.